Manufacturers have a responsibility to give the public products that are safe and free of defects. Furthermore, warnings should be given about possible hazards from a product’s use. The Charleston defective products Lawyers of Anderson & Schuster, Attorneys at Law, LLC help those injured by unreasonably dangerous and defective products in Charleston and across South Carolina.
- Consumer products, including everything from toys and cribs to lawnmowers and power tools.
- Defective automobiles – trucks, motorcycles, SUVs and cars with seat belt failures, susceptibility to rollover, defective tires, brakes, and more. Many people sustain injuries in auto accidents because their vehicle did not properly protect them. Our Charleston Defective Product Attorneys can find the cause of the injuries and bring a product liability lawsuit against the auto manufacturer.
- Defective medical products, including surgical tools, X-ray machines and implants.
- Dangerous prescription drugs with unwanted side effects.
- Defective baby and children's products.
The Charleston Product Defect Lawyers at Anderson & Schuster, Attorneys at Law, LLC can help get you compensated for your defective product injuries. Contact us to speak with one of our Charleston defective product attorneys free of charge. (843) 388-3661